Fleksmodel.com is committed to protecting your personal information, being transparent about what information we collect, and giving you control over how we use it.
- “Personal information”means information that identifies and can be used to contact a particular individual, and “non-personal information” means data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual.
- “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal and non-personal information or on sets of personal and non-personal information, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- “Controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal and non-personal information.
- “Third Party” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the you, fleksmodel.com, and persons who, under the direct authority of fleksmodel.com, are authorized to process personal data.
- “Right to Erasure” means the right to be forgotten by fleksmodel.com by erasure of personal and non-personal information.
- “Right to Data Portability” means the right to personal and non-personal information that you have provided to fleksmodel.com that is in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format including the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from fleksmodel.com.
You have the right to request restriction of rrocessing or to object to processing. You have the right to data portability. You have the right to request rectification or erasure of your personal and non-personal information. You have the right to obtain confirmation from fleksmodel.com as to whether or not your personal and non-personal information are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to your personal and non-personal information and the following information:
- the purposes of the Processing;
- the categories of personal and non-personal information concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal and non-personal information have been or will be disclosed;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal and non-personal information will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
PURPOSE OF THE POLICY
- To help us monitor, analyze and improve our products;
- To obtain payment for product or service orders;
- To fulfill product or service orders;
- To provide you with a more personalized and valuable experience;
- To send you details about our products and services and other information we feel is of value to you, where you have signed up to receive such marketing communications;
- To help sell online advertising space.
- To be able to do these things, it’s important we collect and analyze data including who our users are and how they use our products.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES FLEKSMODEL.COM COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources, including information we collect from you directly; information we collect about you when you visit our sites, use our services, or view our online advertisements; and information we collect about you from other sources (where permitted by law).
We collect information directly from you when you choose to participate in our offers and provide information directly to us. The following are examples of information we may collect directly from you: information we collect when you visit our sites, use our services, or view our online advertisements.
Fleksmodel.com may use other tracking tools, including web beacons. Web beacons are images on our site or in emails that are sent to you that help us determine what parts of our website you have visited, whether you have opened an email that we have sent to you, or otherwise to measure the effectiveness of services. These technical methods may involve the transmission of information directly to us or to a service provider authorized by us to collect information on our behalf.
Personalized retargeting is another form of internet based advertising that enables our advertiser partners to show you ads based on your online browsing away from fleksmolde.com.
HOW CAN FLEKSMODEL.COM USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We take very seriously our responsibility to maintain your privacy with respect to your information. Accordingly, we will only share that information under these circumstances:
- With identified entities whose products or services you specifically use or request to receive while you use our website;
- When we believe that doing so is required by law, may be necessary to protect any person’s property, rights, or safety, or to investigate a potential violation of law;
- In aggregated or other non-personally identifiable form; or
- In accordance with your consent.
HOW DOES FLEKSMODEL.COM PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We will take reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
However, you acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and no method of data transmission or storage can be guaranteed 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you transmit to us via the internet or archive at this site.
YOUR CHOICE AND CONTROL OF YOUR INFORMATION
- You have the choice to opt out of having your information used or disclosed for certain purposes.
- Opting out of collection of Personal Information:You may, of course, decline to submit any Personal Information through com, in which case Fleksmodel.com may not be able to provide certain services to you.
Instructions for blocking and deleting cookies are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Using this website without opting out means that you understand and agree to data collection to provide you with interest-based advertising.
- You have the choice to access, update and correct your personal information.
- You control the communications you receive from us.
We only send you promotional mobile or email messages if you explicitly ask to receive these. (You opt in). You can stop receiving promotional mobile and email messages from fleksmodel.com by following the instructions provided in any such message you receive from fleksmodel.com
- You have the choice to request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
If you are a parent or guardian who determines that your child under the age of 18 has submitted his or her personal information without your consent or knowledge, we will remove the personal information from public display, at your request. Certain postings by minors who registered to the site without parental permission may also be removed upon request, subject to applicable laws. To request the removal of information, contact the site administrator per the “Contact Us” terms, including in your request the same login or registration information that the child submitted.
HOW TO REACH US